- Panels: 4 1/4" wide by 1/4" thick
- Panel Options: Available in Vinyl-Lam and hardwood veneer faces front and back
- Panel Connectors: Flexible vinyl panel connectors, color-coordinated to panel selection
- Track: 1-1/8" x 1" aluminum, dark bronze, clear or gold finish
- Wheels: Nylon wheels on Lexan axle
- Handle: Full-length sweptwing handle attached into first panel and color-coordinated to connectors; specify left or right stack
- Catch: Magnet with strike plate
- Width: Up to 8'0"
- Height: Up to 8'1"
- Stacking Space: 1 1/4" per foot, plus 7/8" for sweptwing handle
- Door Hanging Weight Averages:
- 6'8" height: 10 lbs. per lineal foot
- 8'0" height: 12 lbs. per lineal foot
- Note: Series 220 functions as a single door only (no pairs), without keylock options
* Woodfold's Series 140, 220, 240, 440 and 540 have been tested for ADA compliance for opening load force per ADA/BOMA SEC 4.1311. Tests were conducted by MEI Charlton, Inc., Portland, OR. Certain ADA applications may call for specific handle location placement which should be specified when door is ordered.
Woodfold 220: The Ideal Accordion Room Divider
Woodfold's Series 220 room divider door is the ideal choice when you're looking for flexibility of use, and occasional privacy. Finished on both sides and featuring hardware almost identical to our heaviest-duty system, this Series serves as a divider and helps conserve heat in settings ranging from family recreation areas and galley kitchens to conference rooms and hotel banquet halls — in any space where the door is viewed from both sides. The view will, of course, be appreciated Ð Series 220 accordion door panels are crafted of glowing hardwood or striking Vinyl-Lam panels. Result: a divider door as handsome as it is hardworking.
The Series 220 features Woodfold's exclusive pin hinge hardware system for smooth operation, strength and durability. It is available as a single door only and comes in a variety of durable vinyl and hardwood finished panel options.
As with every Woodfold custom accordion door, the Series 140 and 220 are made to exactly fit your opening, which means no trimming to fit. They are entirely top suspended with no requirement for floor clips or pivots.
Note: The durable Woodfold Series 140 & 220 are affordable, yet no less quality, options to the 240 series, namely because they're made for residential applications that do not require the extensive features of a commercial door.
The Nuts And Bolts Of Our Nuts And Bolts
Woodfold's exclusive steel hardware hinge system is designed to keep doors operating smoothly and lends fantastics strength and long-term durability. It also means the doors stay solidly in place while both open and closed.
Available Finishes: Hardwood Veneers and Vinyl-Lam
Natural hardwoods (available in a selection of popular hardwood species), woodgrain vinyls, solid vinyls, textured vinyls, custom paint finishes, custom stain finishes, high pressure decorative laminate finishes and applied murals.
Woodfold's Vinyl-Lam finishes are laminated to an engineered core for excellent dimensional stability.
Special finishes available upon request. Contact us for custom-stained finish service.
How Woodfold Packaging Even Protects Your Reputation
Because Woodfold accordion doors are often the final piece of a project's puzzle, the last thing you need inhibiting your project's completion is a door arriving with shipment damage. Knowing this, Woodfold individually cartons doors that are up to 15' wide. Single doors over 15' wide are always wood crated, thus ensuring everything possible is done to have all pieces arrive undamaged.
The Woodfold Guarantee
All Woodfold doors are custom made to fit each opening and warranted against failure due to defective materials or workmanship.
Made in the United States.
For easy specification, use our secure online e-commerce process above to order your Woodfold 220 doors. As with all the doors Urban Modenr Hardware carries, the Woodfold 220 series can also be customized to your liking with our additional services. So if you prefer an even more customized door, contact our accordion door professionals with your requirements, and we'll give you a special quotation. Make your project stand out with Woodfold's history in custom craftsmanship.