Series 640 Product Specifications
- Panels: 4-1/4" wide solid or perforated aluminum in bronze, clear (silver) or gold
- Panel Connectors: Flexible vinyl color-coordinated to panels
- Track: 1-1/8" x 1" aluminum, dark bronze, clear (silver) or gold finish; curvable option available
- Wheels: Nylon wheels on steel axles with ball bearings supplied as standard.
- Lead Post: 3/4" x 2-3/4" color coordinated to panel connectors
- Jamb Molding: 1" wide x 3/8" deep aluminum
- Latch: Deadlatch with thumbturn two sides; other options available
- Handles: Molded PVC with finger recess
- Width: No limitation
- Height: Bronze and gold up to 8'1"; clear up to 10'1"
- Stacking Space: 1-1/4" per foot plus 2-3/4" for lead post
* Woodfold's Series 140, 220, 240, 440 and 540 have been tested for ADA compliance for opening load force per ADA/BOMA SEC 4.1311. Tests were conducted by MEI Charlton, Inc., Portland, OR. Certain ADA applications may call for specific handle location placement which should be specified when door is ordered.